- Do not share your password or give others access to your user account.
- You are solely responsible for your behavior and any text, photos, graphics, files, profiles, links, audio and video clips, information and any other material (collectively, “Content”) that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit on the Forum.
- You must not harass, abuse, impersonate, threaten or intimidate other Forum users. Forums must not be used to communicate defamatory, libelous, vulgar, hateful, sexually suggestive or otherwise objectionable messages or material of any kind.
- You may not use the Forum for any illegal purpose (including, but not limited to, violating intellectual property laws or antitrust laws).
- Forums may not be used for commercial purposes. Examples of prohibited communications include, but are not limited to, advertisements or direct solicitations to Forum members to purchase products or services.
- Forum communication must avoid campaigning or otherwise endorsing a candidate for federal, state, or local political office.
- Do not share, collect or distribute competitively sensitive information. Examples of competitively sensitive information include, but are not limited to, expected profit levels, pricing procedures and internship salaries. Communications of this nature between competitors may be considered anticompetitive and in violation of antitrust laws.
- Do not hack the Forums or upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other code of a destructive nature.
- You may not collect or store personal data of other users of the Forum, or otherwise use any of their Content, without the prior, written permission of such users.
- You are responsible for all activity under your user account.
General Terms and Conditions
- Disclaimer of Warranties; Non-Endorsement: You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Forum is at your own risk. The Forum and any Content thereon is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. We make no warranty that the Forum or any Content thereon will meet your requirements or be secure, current, accurate, complete or error-free. In addition, you acknowledge and agree that the existence of hyperlinks to third party websites or information related to third party offerings does not reflect our endorsement of the same, their providers, or the quality, reliability or any other characteristic or feature related thereto. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Forum, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. You understand and acknowledge that your sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any defect in or dissatisfaction with the Forum is to cease using it.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will we or our affiliates, employees, agents, officers, directors or licensors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, resulting from or in any way related to your use or inability to use the Forum, including any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of use, loss of goodwill or loss of data), however caused and under any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability or tort.
Rights to Content
- Our License to Your Content: By uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting Content on the Forums, you are granting us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sublicenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display (in whole or part) and incorporate such Content worldwide in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, and in any manner consistent with any lawful purpose. In addition, you waive all claims for any compensation for use of such Content and any right that you may have to inspect or approve the finished product or its use.
- Your Warranties: By your use of the Forum, you represent and warrant that (i) you own the Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit on the Forum, or you have all the rights necessary to grant the license set forth in the section above and (ii) uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting the Content on the Forum does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. You agree and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all liabilities, royalties or fines in connection with any such violations or lack of rights.
- Our Content: The Forum contains our Content, including, but not limited to, our name and all related names, logos, designs and slogans. Our Content consists of our protected trademarks and copyrights, and those of our licensors. You must not use such trademarks or copyrights without prior written permission from us or our licensors, as applicable.